Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Fireflies Didn't Work - Fritz

So, right now on reddit, all the prompts are birds. I didn't want to paint a bird, so I asked my sister what I should paint. She told me fireflies. Well, joke is on her. I tried. And guess what? I can't paint well enough to capture their ghost-like nature-beauty.

I gave up. What could I paint? How about...my paint! So here is my paint palette/box thingy. I have a black color in my palette. I really dislike it. Forget the fact that it's actually graphite grey. I still don't like it. I've been having such a blast mixing colors, even blacks and greys. The blacks and greys in this painting are mixed by me. I feel like the "black" I put in there is just a waste of space.

Car stuff is really expensive. It's the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment