Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sorcery - Fritz

The prompt today was sorcery. The alternate prompt was lamps. I just did them both. I haven't checked, but there is a 90% chance that if I look through the reddit thread, I'll find this same mashup. I can't be the only one who thought up this joke. Oh well.



Earlier in the morning, I decided to mix some colors and see what I could get. The answer? I need practice mixing colors. For instance, you'll see one combo has an asterisk in it. The reason being that this mix horrible, but, I know for a fact I can make a gorgeous orange out of it. The trick, almost no red. Anyways, I spent way too long on the chart. I know that there are better and faster ways to do it. I'm thinking about having a page in a sketchbook to try just two colors per page, with different mix percentages of those two colors. That'll be a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment